Why firing the General
Was an act of God
By Paul Krassner / The Rag Blog / June 25, 2010
- The volcano in Iceland was considered an Act of God.
- Smoke from the volcano caused countless flights to be canceled.
- The Rolling Stone correspondent was stuck in Paris.
- Embedded there, he hung around with talkative drinkers.
- They revealed stuff while forgetting it was being told to a reporter.
- He wrote in his article what they had said.
- The fact checkers verified those statements.
- The article was shown to Barack Obama.
- Whether he fired McChrystal or didn’t, Republicans would criticize.
- The president fired the general, ultimately due to an Act of God.